The Mechanix Wear Durahide™ Leather Needlestick LE gloves deliver essential protection against hypodermic needles, blades, and other sharp threats that Law Enforcement and Corrections officers may encounter while on duty. We incorporated Durahide™ FR Goat Skin leather, ArmorCore™ needlestick resistant technology and a 360° cut liner to ensure essential protection from needlesticks, cuts and punctures as well as hot-stamped grip overlays on the fingers and palm for improved durability, grip, and comfort while on the job.
- High performance Durahide™ FR Goat Skin leather provides enhanced durability, grip, dexterity, and comfort.
- ArmorCore™ technology covers entire palm and rolls over fingertips, offering ASTM F2878 Level 2 needlestick puncture protection
- The 360° cut liner allows the glove to reach ANSI A7 certification.
- Hot stamp texture on fingertips and palm that provide improved grip.
- Adjustable hook and loop closure secures fit and provides snag free performance when drawing weapons.
- Low profile cuff designed for optimum wrist mobility and plays well with watches.
- AX G-Series palm reinforcement enhances durability & provides exceptional grip on tools and weapons.
- Constructed with Kevlar® thread throughout.
- Touchscreen capable.