RETURNS & EXCHANGES
You may return your eligible merchandise to Falcon Company Tactical for a refund or exchange within 30 days. All Sale items, excluding site-wide discounts, are Final Sale and not eligible for return. Shipping and handling fees will not be refunded. Refunds will be applied to the original credit card used at the time of purchase.
We will process your return as soon as possible once we receive your package! Please allow five to ten business days from receipt of your returned item(s) for your refund to post. For more information on returns and exchanges, please review the policies listed below.
HOW DO I MAKE AN ONLINE RETURN?
- Click HERE to initiate a return.
- Our Customer Service team will review the request & contact you with your return number (RMA#) and instructions on where to send the product.
- Upon receipt and review of the product, you will be issued a refund.
WHAT ITEMS ARE ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS AND EXCHANGES?
- ALL product returned will be assessed a 25% restocking fee, unless the return is the result of an error made by Falcon Company Tactical, LLC.
- If the manufacturer assesses a fee exceeding 25%, the customer will be assessed the difference in addition to the Falcon Company Tactical, LLC restocking fee accordingly.
- All freight charges assessed to the return are the responsibility of the customer and will not be reimbursed by Falcon Company Tactical, LLC unless the return is a result of an error made by Falcon Company Tactical, LLC. Falcon Company Tactical, LLC will not accept return of or issue credit for the following items (including, but not limited to):
- Body Armor
- CBD Oil
- Defense/Pepper Spray
- Items that are labeled ‘Discontinued’ by Falcon Company Tactical, LLC-regardless of disposition by the manufacturer
- Undergarments (including but not limited to: underwear, socks, t-shirts, base layers)
- Personal Communications Products (Including Code Red Headsets Products)
- All PDU Apparel (Professional Dress Uniform)
- Firearms Component Kits and Parts
- Product with retail price marking of any type
- Opened packages or packages showing evidence of tampering
- Product not in original packaging, including case pack goods
- Forensic testing supplies, equipment, or drug and or alcohol testing kits
- First aid or trauma treatment products
- Worn products
- Any special-order products (including but not limited to): specific apparel fits, or customization products, special holsters or carriers, any apparel with custom embellishment, any hard goods requiring special embellishment, any product purchased for fulfillment of agency purchase order.
PLEASE NOTE: All clearance sales are final. We cannot accept returns on clearance, special order or customized items. We do not refund original shipping costs on returned orders.
Additional product returned, but not authorized on the return RMA document will not be accepted as a return or reimbursed. The product will be returned to the customer at the customer’s expense and shall not be reimbursed or credited. Returns must be sent via traceable carrier for validation of receipt of goods and for insurance compliance. All returns will be processed in a timely manner and credits will be applied to your account.
PLEASE NOTE: Any item returned not in accordance with this written policy will not be accepted as a return or reimbursed and will be returned to the customer at the customer’s expense.
HOW DO I MAKE AN ONLINE RETURN?
Orders placed with Falcon Company Tactical may be cancelled by the customer prior to the item having shipped.
- All cancellation requests must be made through the Customer Service Department at 865-316-6676 or by emailing [email protected]
- You MUST provide the order # when contacting Customer Service via phone or email.
- If the item/package has shipped, the order may not be cancelled, and the customer must follow all rules applicable for returning an item(s).
- Please note that the return of the item/package will be made at the customer’s expense.
- Cancelled orders may not be reversed. All cancellations are final.