The K9 Handler ROO M-FAK, one of North American Rescue’s most compact Mini First Aid Kit platforms, was designed with versatile, multi-use options for delivering immediate critical care in the treatment of penetrating, blast or other traumatic injuries for K9s and their handlers in the line of duty. Despite its reduced size, this kit comes fully loaded with the critical medical equipment to address K9 emergencies from major bleeding to bloat or heat injury. Treatment pack out options include Basic and Basic with Combat Gauze LE.
The K9 Handler ROO M-FAK’s super compact, 500 Denier nylon bag features a unique front tourniquet pouch that easily opens with the pull of a tab for rapid one handed access to your tourniquet without the need to open the full kit. Multiple elastic loops on the interior allow for secure gear organization, while it’s rugged exterior includes a MOLLE style attachment for mounting in the standard vertical position as well as a 3 in. internal sleeve that accommodates horizontal attachment to your duty belt. Also included is a 1 in. PVC Med Cross Patch for convenient identification.
- One of NAR’s most compact, versatile Mini First Aid Kits for point of injury care for canines and/or humans
- Features rapid, one-handed access to your tourniquet from an easy-to-open front pouch allowing the C-A-T® to be used as a true one-handed tourniquet if needed
- Contains equipment for treating penetrating, blast or other traumatic injuries in the line of duty
- Designed to address K9 emergencies from major bleeding to bloat or heat injury
- Super compact, rugged nylon platform that allows attachment both vertically (MOLLE backing) and horizontally (3 in. belt loop)
- Multiple elastic loops for secure gear organization
- Includes 1 in. PVC Med Cross ID Patch
- 1 x C-A-T® (Combat Application Tourniquet®) Black
- 1 x S-rolled Gauze (4.5 in. x 4.1 yd)
- 1 x 4 in. Mini Responder Emergency Trauma Dressing
- 1 x HyFin® Vent Compact Chest Seal, Twin Pack
- 2 x Petrolatum Gauze (3 in. x 18 in.)
- 1 x Mini Duct Tape (2 in. x 100 in.)
- 1 x Digital Vet Thermometer
- 1 x Pair Black Responder Gloves, Large
- 1 x PVC Med Cross ID Patch, 1 in.
- L 7 in. x W 3.75 in. x D 4 in.
- Weight: 13 oz