The SRO Crisis Response kit is designed to provide the School Resource Officer with the medical products to treat penetrating trauma and severe bleeding as well as equipping them with the tools to perform casualty extraction in austere conditions. Carrying this kit empowers an SRO to administer self-aid in the event he or she is injured or provide immediate care to injured casualties during a school incident. The NAR Hasty Harness extraction device is included for the removal of casualties from the point of wounding to an area of safety.
- An essential medical kit for School Resource Officers
- Designed to treat penetrating trauma and sever bleeding
- Attaches to the duty belt as a drop down leg rig
- Includes an extraction device for casualty evacuation to safety
- 1 x C-A-T® Tourniquet, BLK
- 2 x NAR Compressed Gauze
- 1 x NAR 6 in. Emergency Trauma Dressing (ETD)
- 1 x HyFin® Vent Chest Seal Twin Pack
- 2 x pair Bear Claw Gloves, large
- 1 x NAR 7.25 in. Trauma Shears
- 1 x NAR Hasty Harness
- Packaged: H 8.5 in. x W 8.75 in. x D 4.5 in.
- Weight: 2.3 lb